Monday, July 20, 2009

Pete & Repeat Are Sitting On A Fence....

I am afraid. I'm afraid of just repeating what I hear. I am afraid of it because I see so many other people do it. I see people that just repeat whatever Fox News, MSNBC, or CNN tells them. I see people repeat whatever their spouses, friends, or coworkers tell them. It makes me wonder how many times it was repeated before it ever got to me.

There are very few left in this world that think for themselves. I hope that I am one of them, and if I'm not, then I hope to be able become one of them. I think it is something we should all strive to do. When we all just repeat what we hear and act as if we agree with it, what are we really agreeing to? If we think for ourselves, and we agree, then I think the solutions could be that much better. And if we don't agree? Then maybe we should rethink who we run around with.

-A.W.C.


Stumble Upon Toolbar
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. All comments are moderated. As long as people are civil, (in my opinion) all comments will post. Only in extreme cases would a post be declined.