Saturday, July 11, 2009

Damn, I Am Tired

So, I just spent the last four hours walking around the mall with my wife and daughter. Well, my daughter wasn't walking; she can't yet. I am not a fan of the mall. Don't get me wrong, I like spending time with my wife. It is all the ignorant, self centered, oblivious-to-the-rest-of-the-world-around-them fuck ups at the mall that bug me. They get in your way, don't look where they are going, allow their sticky fingered children to run wild, and generally act like they are entitled to do so. We all have a right to be there, but, come on people, we also have a responsibility to act like we weren't born in a barn...yesterday. If another one of you step in front of me without looking while I am pushing my daughter's stroller down a main aisle in a store, then I am going to run your ass over. This is your last warning.

-A.W.C.


Stumble Upon Toolbar
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. All comments are moderated. As long as people are civil, (in my opinion) all comments will post. Only in extreme cases would a post be declined.