Thursday, July 16, 2009

Feel free to comment

It has come to my attention that people that are much smarter than I am occasionally stumble on to or are led to my blog. I welcome all opinions.

Please feel free to point out any flaws or complement the blog as you see fit in the comments section below. I will only correct horrible grammar mistakes when noticed; my message, however, will stay the same.

Today, I removed the restriction for needing to be a member to comment. Comments are moderated, however, because the point of comments is not belittle other users, but to comment on the content of the blog.

-A.W.C.


Stumble Upon Toolbar
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. All comments are moderated. As long as people are civil, (in my opinion) all comments will post. Only in extreme cases would a post be declined.