Thursday, September 3, 2009

School!?!?!?!? What was I thinking?

OK. So I started school last week. Taking my first class in 13 years! WTF was I thinking?

It's not that bad. Just a little culture shock. Within the first class (which is about 2.5 hours of class time each week), I received two lab assignments, and before my second class even starts, I already have my first real Essay assigned.

English 1302 may not be very difficult for people that took English 1301 last year, but those of us that took it 13 years ago are having a tough time adjusting. I never even heard of MLA format, and now I have to write essays using it.

*Deep breath* It'll be OK, but, damn, I have some adjusting to do.

-A.W.C.


Stumble Upon Toolbar
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. All comments are moderated. As long as people are civil, (in my opinion) all comments will post. Only in extreme cases would a post be declined.