Monday, September 14, 2009

I guess I'll just sit at home for a few weeks

Well, I got laid off last Friday. Had been working there loyally for 8 years. I rolled with the punches, expressed a willingness to work with the new management, did what I was asked in a timely manner, and......they laid me off. At least I wasn't the only one. I know that it is just business, but I can't help wonder if there weren't better choices to be made. Oh well, I can't change that now....

So, that means I will be job hunting soon. I haven't been on a job interview in over 8 years. Hopefully my experience giving job interviews to applicants will help me.

Stay tuned...

--A.W.C.


Stumble Upon Toolbar
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. All comments are moderated. As long as people are civil, (in my opinion) all comments will post. Only in extreme cases would a post be declined.